NeoAlly® Copper Wrist Support with Adjustable Strap
Key Features & Benefits of Copper Wrist Support for Carpal Tunnel
- COPPER RICH INFUSED FABRIC: The soft and durable copper infused fabric contains the highest copper content (88%) that provides the full copper benefits for those who are doing a lot of sports activities like Weightlifting, Squats, Fitness, Tennis, Basketball, and Heavy Lifting.
- ADJUSTABLE COMPRESSION: The big issue in wrist sleeve is that it either provide not enough support at wrist or it is too tight at wrist and cut circulations. FINALLY we have a solution – the adjustable and detachable elastic strap gives you adjustable compression at the wrist. You can adjust per your comfort level or detach it to relax your wrist or for other leisure activities, and it still gives you well enough compression.
- SPEED UP MUSCLE RECOVERY & REDUCE INFLAMMATION: NeoAlly Adjustable Wrist Brace provides warm and strong compression around wrist and thumb, improves blood circulation, reduces inflammation, swelling and soreness, promotes muscle recovery, and helps in joint pain relief.
- ANTI-ODOR AND MOISTURE WICKING: Our Copper Compression Wrist Sleeve is made of High Performance Cu++ Fabric (2000PPM) that helps to reduce odor and keeps skin dry. It is breathable and comfortable to wear for hours, day and night.
- 1 PAIR FOR BOTH HANDS: NeoAlly Copper Wrist Brace comes in a Pair (2 pack) for both Left and Right Hands. Please consult our size chart and measurement to pick a pair of wrist braces for women, men and youth.
Benefits of Copper Wrist Compression Sleeves for Carpal Tunnel
1. Improves blood circulation
Wearing wrist compression sleeves can help increase the blood flow to the wrist area by increasing the temperature. These sleeves will keep your wrist warm even in the very cold weather. When the temperature increases, the vessels also dilate, allowing for more blood to flow through the wrist. Increased blood flow can greatly help patients who are suffering from tendonitis, wrist sprains, impact injuries and swelling.
2. Provides compression and comfort
Compression therapy has been popularly used for some medical conditions such as the carpal tunnel syndrome. Wearing a wrist sleeve can provide the much-needed support and therapeutic warmth for the wrist. This allows you to feel more comfortable and get through your routine without limitations.
3. Protects and prevents wrist injuries
Say you are a softball catcher or baseball player. You can stay in the game as long as your wrist works perfectly. However, one bad bounce or foul tip can injure your wrist. The result could be months of pain while recovering. Wearing a wrist sleeve can help prevent injuries from this kind of accident. If you always play tennis, golf or do weightlifting, it is worth considering getting a new pair of wrist sleeves to avoid sports-related injuries.
4. Prevents muscle soreness and stiffness and helps in muscle recovery
If you are suffering from weak or aching wrists, arthritis and repetitive injuries among others, you could benefit from wearing wrist sleeves. Muscle soreness and stiffness can be painful, and you can get relief with a pair of wrist sleeves. Muscle recovery also becomes faster as the sleeves allow for better blood circulation.
How to Choose a Copper Wrist Support Sleeve?
Here are some of the things you need to consider before deciding on which copper wrist sleeves to buy:
- Copper rich material – Since you are buying a copper wrist compression sleeve, how much copper in the wrist sleeve should be your no. 1 consideration. Most companies claim their copper sleeves contain the highest copper content but never state exact copper amount. So when look for a copper wrist sleeve make sure it is truly copper rich.
- Compression and support – Compression therapy has been popularly used for medical conditions such as the carpal tunnel syndrome. Wearing a wrist compression sleeve can provide the much-needed support and therapeutic warmth for the wrist. This makes you feel more comfortable and get through your routine without limitations.
- Adjustable straps – Wrist sleeves with straps give you options to adjust compression level around wrist. In some wrist sleeve designs, the strap is detachable. If you need a better wrist support or compression for some activities like heavy lifting, but not for others like in sleep, a copper wrist compression sleeve with detachable strap can do the work.
- Comfort fit – As you would be wearing your wrist sleeves for hours, depending on your needs, comfort is very important in the decision making.
- Size and color – There is no such thing that ‘one size fits all’, especially for wrist sleeves. Color option is also important since the wrist sleeves are meant to be worn for hours or even day and night. Look for the wrist sleeves that best fit and match your need.
Click edit button to change this text.