NeoAlly® Dog Front Leg Braces with Metal Spring Inserts
NeoAlly Pair of Dog Canine Front Leg Compression Brace with Metal Strips Support, Dual Metal Spring Inserts to Stabilize Dog Front Leg for Wrist Carpal Stabilizer, Prevents Leg Injuries & Sprains
Size: XXS/XS S/M L/XL
Features & Benefits
- ULTIMATE SUPPORT – If you are looking for strong support to your dog’s front legs more than just neoprene wraps, this product is right for you!
- Metal Spring Support –There are two metal support strips (removable) in each dog brace, which form a splint to provide strong support and stabilization for dog legs during the injury.
- Maintain Stability — Your dog may suffer from injuries related to jumping, walking, running. NeoAlly Dog Metal Spring brace provides assistance to help relieve the inflammation and maintain your dog’s body balance, save her from future injuries.
- High Quality — NeoAlly Dog Brace is made of flexible and soft neoprene, which is easy to wear. The metal support strip is inserted into the dog brace, and it doesn’t touch your dog’s skin.
- Adjustable — Each dog front leg brace comes with 2 or 3 Reflective Velcro Straps (2 in XXS/XS and S/M, and 3 in L/XL) that secure the brace in place without moving or sliding down and more . You can easily to fasten and remove the dog brace. please remove brace every 3-4 hours and at night to allow leg to “breathe”.