NeoAlly® Dog Rear Hock Braces with Metal Spring Inserts
NeoAlly Super Supportive Dog Braces for Rear Leg and Hock Joint with Dual Metal Spring Strips Stabilize Canine hind Legs from Wound, Injury, Sprains, Arthritis
Size: XS S M L XL
Features & Benefits
- ULTIMATE SUPPORT — If you are looking for strong support to your dog’s hocks more than just neoprene wraps, this product is right for you!
- Metal Spring Support & Stabilization –There are two metal spring strips (removable) in each dog brace, which form a splint to provide strong support and stabilization to your dog during the injury recovery. Remove the strips and continue to brace after your dog regains mobility
- Mobility Assistance — NeoAlly Dog Metal Spring brace provides support and stabilization to assist your dog to move around, give her support and keep her body balance during healing, and save her from future injuries
- Flexible & Adjustable — The metal support strip is inserted into the dog brace, and does not touch your dog’s skin. It can be removed and re-inserted easily according to the condition and needs of your dog
- Secure & Safe — You can easily adjust the dog brace through the 2 separate reflective Velcro straps, which are strong and fasten to anywhere on the brace, keep the brace from sliding down.