AllyFlex Sports® Knee Brace Open Patella Stabilizer
Key Features & Benefits of Knee Brace Open Patella Stabilizer
- Perforated material plus the CoolMax lining provide stronger support while keeping your skin dry and comfortable
- Three adjustable straps reinforce stability and provide custom fit and flexibility
- Open Ring design enhances patella stabilization while releasing pressure and increasing mobility
- Compression pad relieves pressure and pains by reducing the tension on ligament
- Non-skid lining keeps the brace in place during activities
The Advantages of Using a Knee Brace Open Patella Stabilizer
There are numerous advantages of wearing a knee brace with open patella stabilizer, and it is something that all people with knee issue should consider. With the innumerable benefits of wearing a knee brace, the pros far outweigh the cons.
- Knee braces compress the knee, which encourages blood flow and can help prevent knee pain, bruising, and swelling.
- Braces can immobilize the knee, which can help prevent injuries such as twisting the knee, tearing ligaments, or damaging the patella.
- It can reduce swelling during and after intense workouts.
- It will reduce your risk of injury, thereby lowering your chances of needing physical therapy.
- For runners who struggle with arthritis, a knee brace can help to minimize pain through the use of compression, as well as reducing the weight and impact on the joints. A brace will help to prevent friction between the bones, which will dramatically lessen arthritic pain.
- If you are suffering from a dislocated patella, a knee brace can help to secure your patella in place while you run, reducing your risk of exacerbating the injury.
- For those suffering from a meniscus injury, which is where the cartilage in your knee tears, a knee brace can help to reduce pain and swelling.
- In cases of ACL, PCL, or MCL injuries, a knee brace can provide essential support, enabling athletes to run without worry of re-injuring themselves.
Knee braces and sleeves are useful in mitigating the pain and swelling of current knee injuries, while preventing future injuries from occurring. Avid runners, no matter the state or health of their joints, should all wear knee braces regularly as a general precaution to prevent future injury.
Neoprene knee brace open patella stabilizer
- Patella stabilizing brace- If you’ve injured your patella, then the patella stabilizing brace is the best solution. It holds the patella in place while you run and reduces pain and swelling, while preventing further injury. It also helps with the pain associated with tendonitis because it compresses the patellar tendon and helps reduce pain.
- Neoprene brace- Neoprene is an insulating material that can help to warm sore joints and muscles while running. The primary purposes of neoprene braces are to provide compression and heat, both of which can minimize pain and swelling. Neoprene is a stretchy material that naturally conforms to the leg, while applying mild pressure to the area. If you have a bruised knee, a neoprene brace is ideal. The compression can help to encourage blood flow, which helps to minimize bruising.